WAEC Recruitment form 2023/2024 | recruitment.waec.com.ng portal is currently ongoing. interested applicants should read through carefully to understand how to go about the recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information, other means of application can be done via the WAEC Recruitment portal. See the conditions for the available vacancies at WAEC Recruitment below.
WAEC Recruitment form 2023/2024
WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 starting date has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.recruitment.waec.com.ng), requirements and how to apply for the West African Examination Council Recruitment 2023, and every detail about WAEC Recruitment 2023 that you need to know.
Conditions for WAEC 2023 Recruitment
Applicants must possess OND, NCE, HND, and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution. Applicants must not be above 35 years of age. Applicants must be of good behavior. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
Important Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment form
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for WAEC Recruitment 2023. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting WAEC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the WAEC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials at https://www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
- WAEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in WAEC.
Update About WAEC Recruitment
WAEC’s full meaning is West African Examination Council. It is a Federal Agency that is responsible for several responsibilities in the government and as such, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once WAEC is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has clearly stated on the portal www.recruitment.waec.com.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
You are one step away from being among the WAEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2023
Is the WAEC recruitment form out for 2023? To successfully apply for this recruitment, log in to www.recruitment.waec.com.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
For prompt news updates on WAEC Recruitment 2023, just tell us your opinion right below this article so that we can always keep you updated on time.