NDLEA Recruitment Form 2023 – This guide will provide you with information on NDLEA recruitment 2023. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s 2023 recruitment has begun. This article discusses the NDLEA recruitment portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng), how to apply for the NDLEA recruitment form, and how to get an NDLEA job.
NDLEA Recruitment Form 2023/2024
To be considered for the job, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for NDLEA Recruitment 2023.
Are you qualified for a position with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? If you answered yes to this question, read on to find out what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide seriously because it contains all of the information you need to successfully apply for NDLEA Jobs. So pay attention and read through.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment in 2023
Below I will list all the needed requirements for NDLEA Recruitment Form you must have before even thinking of applying for any position in the requirements that Nigerian Air Force. kindly go through them, this is not a guarantee that if you meet all the below-listed employment is sure for you.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in another relevant quantitative discipline, or a Higher National Diploma in a relevant quantitative discipline
Computer literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient service delivery.
- You Must Be A Nigerian Citizen
- If you are computer literate it will be an added advantage for you
- You must have a nysc discharge letter or exemption letter from nysc
- For those with a school diploma, the age requirement is 18 to 22; for those with higher education credentials, such as nurses, NCEs, ONDs, and drivers, the age requirement is 18 to 26.
- All applicants must submit their O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). English and mathematics credit are required.
- All Applicants must not have communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problems, ear problems, or any physical disability. Physical and mental fitness are required. There will be no tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- All Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for First Degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- must not have a history of engaging in any illegal activities.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
It is important to note, however, that the NDLEA Recruitment form is now available. This page will be updated as soon as the form is completed. You can stay up to date with NDLEA news by visiting this website or the NDLEA Recruitment Portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Important Considerations for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
When applying for NDLEA Recruitment 2023, there are numerous factors to consider. Having the right information at the right time is critical, which means you should visit the NDLEA Portal on a regular basis.
If you want to work for the NDLEA, you should keep the following information in mind.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials at https://ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NDLEA.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment in 2023?
To apply, please go to www.ndlea.gov.ng and bookmark this page so that we can keep you updated. The form is now available.
If you want to be kept up to date on NDLEA Recruitment 2023, please leave your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you informed.