EFCC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 portal is currently not on. interested applicants should read through carefully to understand how to go about the recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information, other means of application can be done via the EFCC recruitment portal when it is out. See the conditions for the available vacancies at EFCC below.
This article contains information on the EFCC recruitment portal, application guidelines, and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the EFCC job on the website www.efccnigeria.org portal and get shortlisted.
EFCC Recruitment Form 2023/2024
First and foremost, the EFCC recruitment 2023 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal EFCC.
Is EFCC recruitment form out for 2023?
Presently, EFCC recruitment form 2023 is not yet out and recruitment is yet to start. From our reliable sources, EFCC will soon start a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. The closing date is yet to be announced at the time of publishing this article.
Update about EFCC Recruitment
EFCC’s full meaning is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. It is a Federal Agency that is in charge of several responsibilities to fight against Financial Crimes in the country, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once EFCC is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has clearly stated on the portal www.efccnigeria.org that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements For Applications
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for this recruitment, log in to www.efccnigeria.org and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
For prompt news updates on EFCC Recruitment 2023, just tell us your opinion right below this article so that we can always keep you updated on time.