Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2023/2024 – Here is information on how to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2023 via the www.nscdc.gov.ng application portal, as well as information on the application form and requirements.
Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023/2024
Starting date for Civil Defense Recruitment 2023 has been said to be December 12, 2022. See the application form, requirements, instructions for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023, and all the information you need to know about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2023 at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
The Civil Defense recruiting webpage, application requirements, and procedures are all covered in this article. On the website www.nscdc.gov.ng portal, you may apply for Civil Defense jobs and be shortlisted.
Most notably, there is no cost to apply for NSCDC recruiting in 2023. If you intend to apply for any job openings with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, be sure to notice this (NSCDC). Application forms are available online at the Civil Defense recruitment website.
Available Position For NSCDC Recruitment 2022
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters, etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
As a result, this page provides all the information you might need to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023. Let’s get going. You came to this page to submit an application for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 process and to view the official website for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 exercise.
If so, will it be available in 2023? Well, a lot of individuals frequently inquire as to whether the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruiting form are available for 2023. The short response is no. Upon release of the NSCDC application form, Civil Defense will inform us.
The websites cdfipb.careers or nscdc.gov.ng are used for civil defense recruiting. The website for the civil defense application portal will be accessible as soon as the recruiting is formally launched.
Civil Defense Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
|Academic Requirement||B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE|
An HND in a pertinent course in any field of study or a B.Sc. or Masters’s degree in any comparable discipline from an authorized Tertiary Institution Additionally, having a solid understanding of computers and their fundamental applications to utilize for work and correctly complete various duties as specified by the business
Please be aware that the Civil Defence application will start on December 12, 2022. As soon as the form is available online, we will update this page. To find out when the form is available for 2023, just visit our website or the Civil Defence Recruitment Portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Facts About Civil Defense Recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps is a Para-Military Outfit that is responsible for the protection of Nigerians in public events and as such, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once Civil Defence is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has clearly stated on the portal www.nscdc.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for the 2023/2024 Civil Defense Recruitment
Applying for a position with Civil Defence is fairly simple. Just visit the official recruiting website, www.nscdc.gov.ng, and register. Once you’ve completed that, upload your documents to the site and include the necessary data. Here is a more thorough procedure to apply for civil defense recruiting in 2023:
- Go to www.cdfipb.careers.
- Click on Apply.
- Enter your Bio-data on the page
- Upload your certificates and National ID.
- Submit your application once completed.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted soon.
Please leave a remark below if you would want additional information about Civil Defence Recruitment 2023, and we will keep you fully informed. This is the only information about the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Job Recruitment Exercise that is currently available.